Fwd: Your Akademy talk proposal

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Apr 19 10:00:37 UTC 2018

Rejected!

----- Forwarded message from akademy-team at kde.org -----

Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 05:40:26 +0000
From: akademy-team at kde.org
To: jr at jriddell.org
Subject: Your Akademy talk proposal

Dear Jonathan.
Thank you for your talk proposal we've received for this year's Akademy: KDE Plasma is On a Roll. We've received many great proposals and have had to make hard choices. At the end, we have decided not to accept this proposal.

However, you still have options to talk about your subject: you can propose a BoF session during the conference week. If you're a GSoC or SoK student, there is a separate session of the students' proposals during the weekend: please ask KDE student program admins on how to prepare.

We hope to see you in Vienna,
Akademy 2018 Program Committee

----- End forwarded message -----