D10660: [Weather applet] Let Return invoke search

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 18 14:13:23 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  I would like to consider discarding this patch and the related introduction of the "acceptOnReturnPressed" property to Plasma config page concept only needed for this so far.

  I am currently drafting to rework the UI of the weather station page in the dialog, to add support for multiple stations (following request to match feature of the old yawp widget).

  And instead of having the current embedded weather station picker, whose interaction pattern has been reported to be confusing at least to some, go to follow the pattern as we know it from e.g. the file picker, where another separate subdialog is opened for just that purpose of selecting an item.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons