D12252: Enlarge default window size. Use (adjusted) calculation in `SizeHint` to determine minimum window width.

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 17 21:03:26 UTC 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zzag wrote in SettingsBase.cpp:82
> You forgot `const`.
>
> Also, you could multiply whole QSize by `factor` so Qt will round width and height. ;-)

> qreal factor = qBound(1.0, QGuiApplication::primaryScreen()->devicePixelRatio()/96., 3.0);

I know you were told to change to this, but don't do that.

Qt will scale the size you give it here by the devicePixelRatio. This is scaling it twice which we don't want to do.

We shouldn't need to be doing any custom high DPI code in window sizing.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings