D12252: Enlarge default window size. Use (adjusted) calculation in `SizeHint` to determine minimum window width.

Christoph Feck noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 17 20:31:03 UTC 2018

cfeck added a comment.

  I still object to enforce a minimum size. On my main system, I use a 4K screen, and having a file dialog span nearly the complete screen is irritating, and mostly unusable because I have to travel a lot to reach buttons.

  What is wrong with offering a good default size, and saving the size in case the user changes it? Why is there a need to enforce the default size as the minimum size?

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH
  enlarge-default-size (branched from master)