D12252: Enlarge default window size. Use (adjusted) calculation in `SizeHint` to determine minimum window width.

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 16 23:11:14 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  KWin adds a titlebar to the chosen window size that is itself of variable height depending on the titlebar font size. So if we want to maintain compatibility with an actual 1024x768 display, we'll need to at reduce our minimum height by 30 px or so--possibly more. Might be saner to just to back down to 700.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH
  enlarge-default-size (branched from master)