D12041: Add "Get Wallpaper Plugins..." button to Config Desktop dialog

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 16 14:50:39 UTC 2018

Zren added a comment.

  In D12041#247352 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12041#247352>, @abetts wrote:

  > Why not save the room on the right of the KCM and instead blur the actual image in the list? Move the controls closer to that list item? The arrangement looks off the way it shows in the screenshots.

  If you're referring to my inactiveblur wallpaper plugin <https://github.com/Zren/plasma-wallpapers/tree/master/inactiveblur>, it's not part of the patch.

  But anyways, blurring the selected image in the file picker is a neat idea. I do like having the non blurred image and the blurred image side by side though. The UI is slightly modified from the animatedhue config <https://streamable.com/u5fdg>, which needed the preview to test the 360* colour wheel, so I didn't put much thought into it.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop