String freeze exception for Plasma/5.12 (documentation)

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Apr 15 17:14:19 UTC 2018

Am Dienstag, 10. April 2018, 23:13:43 CEST schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to request an exception for the documentation of kcmsmserver in
> Plasma/5.12, and namely the backport of this review:
> https://phabricator.kde.org/D11817
>
> which fixes various references to Plasma instead of KDE.
>
> Given the LTS nature of Plasma 5.12 I think it's worth doing it.
>
> Comments/ideas/disagreements?

There are some more updates for Plasma 5.12, KFontView, System Settings,
autostart, clock, colors, cursortheme, desktopthemedetails, fontinst, fonts,
kcmlaunchfeedback, kcmnotify, kcmstyle, keys, kwindecoration, mouse,
translations, see https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/
KDE_(health_table)#kde-workspace and https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/
Documentation/KDE_(health_table)/kcontrol5#kde-workspace

All of them could be backported to 5.12 LTS before the release of Plasma
5.12.5 LTS Tue 2018-05-01

--
Burkhard Lück