D11558: Don't show cache memory in systemloadviewer bars

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 11:39:23 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  We're at an impasse then.

  I do like and respect having your feedback, but I'm not particularly swayed.  It leaves this one super tiny summary applet showing more "detailed/noisy" information than the full on ksysguard application, which  doesn't make sense.  We can be pretty sure there's no-one currently using it for that, based on the fact that by default it's currently the same colour as the regular memory so impossible to see.

  Can someone else from Plasma make a decision either way.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons