D11876: Display star ratings

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 7 11:40:39 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  +1 for the concept and a version without the line and the bigger stars everywhere:

  F5787605: Without blue lines.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5787605>

  More comments:

  - Having the stars roughly the same height as the text next to it (like in the screenshot above, from an earlier iteration) works good enough for me. You might want to check how this looks with the default fonts size, though, because I suspect you bumped yours up a bit. Or could both heights be linked together?
  - As for the horizontal line, I don't think it is necessary, because the stars and the grey rating text already provide some kind of separation between title and the text below.
  - I don't like how you made the titles bold in the latest version, I think that's too much. Either bold titles and a regular font size, or no bold titles and the larger font size, but not both.
  - Looking at random screenshots of the app store on macOS and GNOME's software center, both don't have such large titles like Discover has. Might be worth for a separate patch to play around with the size a bit, to make the list less screamy and less mobiley.