D11978: [potd dataengine] Fix Wikimedia Picture of the Day provider

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 10:14:56 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D11978#240976 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11978#240976>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Can confirm that it works again, yay! +1 for that.

  Thanks for testing.

  > Is there really no longer a working feed or some sort for this?

  None that I had found at least. Those documented at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Feeds#Picture_of_the_Day have content which is not really straightforward and reliable to use for our very purpose to just get the download link for the very image of "today". Updated the commit message to make that more clear.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons