D6313: Support Icon Scale from Icon naming specification 0.13

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 3 07:18:47 UTC 2018

broulik added a comment.

  > The only reason why the symbolic line-art versions exist is because the prettier icons look bad at small sizes on low-dpi screens.

  Note that the physical size of the icon is the same for 1x on low dpi and 2x on high dpi so the icon will be hard to tell which is the main motivation for this patch. I have to look closely to actually see the tiny dark blue overlay denoting the folder type (music, downloads, etc)

REPOSITORY
  R302 KIconThemes