D11848: [Kickoff] Reduce hover delay before switching tabs

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 1 21:19:13 UTC 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  That second diagram literally has that arrow crossing through the History tab...

  I'm not approving something that replaces one bug with a different known bug. Even if it will affect fewer people.

  Especially if kicker has some code we can copy paste.

  I did once write a generic QML implementation of a triangle menu filter, implementing something like http://bjk5.com/post/44698559168/breaking-down-amazons-mega-dropdown
  https://phabricator.kde.org/P183

  The reason I didn't push forward with it was because I found afterwards it didn't solve the bug I was trying to solve, moving the mouse to task manager tooltips, where my mouse is moving outside an area we control. Would cover the kicker/kickoff cases fine. I can revisit that if wanted.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop