D7953: Use QQuickStyle to set the QQC2 style

Antonio Rojas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 25 18:59:34 UTC 2017

arojas added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7953#148962, @fvogt wrote:

  > This is not as clear as it could be. What about just not setting QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_1_STYLE in the first place?
  >  QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_1_STYLE is only necessary because of QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE.

  If the only reason for settings QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_1_STYLE in startkde was fixing the warning when QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE was set, I guess you can stop setting it now. But as long as it's being set in startkde it needs to be unset here to stop crashes all over the place.

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma