D6591: XdgV6 - Kwin side

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 25 13:49:12 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > It's really not difficult

  Ha. Extending those tests was not dificult, and if you look you'll see that was committed in the XDG branch mid last week.

  But we also have ping mixed in here (something I now regret), and that proved much more "interesting".

  Socket mode would have a fun crash as killWindow() will implicitly delete "this", also in the process I made a made the kill test represent a far more real blocked app, and that broke the existing killWindow socket mode test, as removing the connection doesn't actually kill a frozen app.

  All fixed now.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin