D7934: Add KCM for adjusting QtQuick Rendering in Plasma

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 22 13:31:00 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  Out from experience with the KWin Compositing kcm: hide it well, add more warnings and hide it even more. No matter how much you warn against the settings users will change them. Even if it tells them it's the wrong setting for their system and it's going to break there system: we got bug reports for that.

  Given that I'd suggest to not include it in systemsettings and just make it a KCM you can launch from KRunner.

  Unrelated: I will piggyback on that for KWin ;-)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop