D7935: Set QtQuickControls theme in QPT

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 22 10:59:12 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently we set QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE in startkde.

  This causes problems as we're setting vars that meddle with other
  developers setups. Especially if they're using QGuiApplication which
  will instantly crash when using the desktop theme.

  By moving the setting inside the QPT we can:

  - only affect QApplications
  - only affect apps that are desktopSettingsAware

  If this env is already explicitly set by someone else, that has
  precedence.

  Also if this ever does move from being an env variable, we will probably
  want to add the code here.

  BUG: 384466
  BUG: 384481

TEST PLAN
  Unset env
  Ran systemsettings5 the scrollbar was the correct colour

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/platformtheme/kdeplatformtheme.cpp