D7919: [PowerDevil Runner] Obliterate traces of power profiles

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 21 15:27:04 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  They have been removed way back in Plasma 4.7 and are the cause of the "Error contacting the daemon!" message on KRunner startup.

TEST PLAN
  I can still type "standby" and Suspend-to-ram my machine. There's probably more wrong and broken in this runner but this seems to be the worst offender. Didn't try changing screen brightness, though.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  runners/powerdevil/PowerDevilRunner.cpp