D7912: track the config to monitor, save scale

Sebastian Kügler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 21 13:01:17 UTC 2017

sebas created this revision.
sebas added a reviewer: davidedmundson.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When doApplyConfig is called, we forgot to change the monitored config,
  which means we weren't tracking changes anymore. This patch makes sure
  that the new config becomes the monitored one in that case.

  Also, save the scale property to the json config, we forgot to do that.

  CCBUG:384733

TEST PLAN
  Scale changes through kwin are now saved, they weren't before

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

BRANCH
  scalechange2