D7868: Don't scale cursor hotspot differently to cursor

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 18 10:53:14 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: KWin, kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In the DRM plugin the cursor is currently is drawn at the native size
  given.
  Therefore we don't want to scale the icon offset as that leads to it
  being drawn every so slightly off-sync.

  BUG: 384769
  Fixed-in: 5.11.0

TEST PLAN
  Kate now selects lines based on the middle of the cursor, not the top left.
  I'd previously gotten so used to it, I hadn't realised it was actually a bug  :/

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/platforms/drm/drm_backend.cpp