[RFC] kscreen and touchscreen rotation

Martin Flöser mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Sep 12 16:59:35 UTC 2017

Am 2017-09-11 12:56, schrieb David Edmundson:
> But AFAIK actual screen rotation itself needs to be added to kwin
> wayland, before we can be looking at fixing touch events.

I gave that one a try this evening. It took me about half an hour
thinking about where to add the code, then 10 min of hacking and I had
QPainter compositor rotated on drm platform :-)

This sounds and looks very promising. So I'm confident that we can have
something pretty soonish. At least the standard rotation by 180 degrees
(the 90 degrees I still don't get what one should do).

Cheers
Martin