D7768: [Task Manager] On containsMouse change always reset toolTipDelegate data

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 12 11:51:19 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7768#145079, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > So now you copy to the data of toolTipDelegate.parentTask when the mouse leaves?
  >  Why does that help?

  Good question. I don't understand how it helps, but it does. Somehow the model data needs to be copied an additional time to the delegate. It's something deeper probably, because without this patch (and only my other one) I even get seg faults when after I do manually change the task order I quickly raise another tooltip.

  If you find a better solution, come forward. Otherwise I could also add a comment in the code explaining why we always copy the data.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop