D7781: Don't set QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS on wayland

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 12 08:46:50 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Scale factor is sent on the output, we don't need to have the hacky env
  variables.

  When the kscreen KCM is used on wayland it doesn't set the variable this
  is using.

TEST PLAN
  Configured an X session to have high DPI with this variable.
  Logged into a wayland session, ran env.

  (font DPI is still a problem, if it gets set on X
   it's visually doubled on my wayland session. )

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master