D3805: Per-activity favorites (Final, again?)

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 8 13:56:14 UTC 2017

hein accepted this revision.
hein added a comment.

  So I assume the bug was that I was getting too many favorites? Limit::all is now unlimited I assume? Otherwise it needs to be integrated with the maxFavorites stuff to disable the actions. (Does maxFavorites still work BTW? Because it's needed for Simple Menu on the KDE Store.)

  (Just realized due to the API changes this will probably break Simple Menu anyway ... then again it was using the non-public Kicker backend ... I need to talk to you how I can get migration for Simple Menu too.)

  Alright, let's merge now then - I didn't actually have time to re-test this but I guess the bug/fix is obvious in retrospect and it was working fine otherwise.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D3805