D6591: XdgV6 - Kwin side

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 8 12:32:39 UTC 2017

davidedmundson commandeered this revision.
davidedmundson edited reviewers, added: mart; removed: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson added inline comments.
Restricted Application edited projects, added KWin; removed Plasma.

INLINE COMMENTS

> graesslin wrote in shell_client.cpp:277-280
> this needs to go through our PointerInputRedirection code, otherwise SeatInterface and PointerInputRedirection get out of sync. From my understanding that should be ::popupGrab?

Ack,

Initially I thought this event could happen at any time, but on re-reading it's to separate tooltips and menus, at which point it's on of the initial properties that should be sent before the first buffer. (I'll try to get that clarified in the spec for v7)

At which point it falls in nicely into how kwin already handles things checking hasPopupGrab when the toplevel is added.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin