D7733: [Folder View Icons Config] Fix initial index of ComboBox

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 8 12:17:38 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  A while ago I optimized Plasma config dialogs to create the component with the cfg_ properties already set. This code relied on the fact that `mode` changes initially. Use `Component.onCompleted` now that we can and also use `onActivated` which only fires if the index is explicitly changed by the user, not on imperative assignment.

TEST PLAN
  Changed sorting to "Name" or "Size", closed dialog, opened it, was still selected. Previously it would always revert to "Unsorted"

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/ConfigIcons.qml