Videoconference between KDE community and Purism regarding Librem5

Todd Weaver todd at puri.sm
Tue Sep 5 15:11:37 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-09-05 at 08:48 -0400, Jeff F. wrote:
> Sebastian Kügler wrote :
>
> > let's pin down Thursday, 19:00 CEST (9.00am PDT), in any case.
>

> Works for me, added to my calendar tentatively, I'd like to hear
> confirmation of Todd's availability.

I have a tentative physical meeting with Gizmodo on Thursday, and have
not confirmed the time with him/them yet.

So, for now, let's schedule 9am PT and get a meet.jit.si room sent-out,
and I will only update my status if a conflict arises from Gizmodo.

I look forward to discussing KDE and Purism working together.

Todd.