Videoconference between KDE community and Purism regarding Librem5

Zlatan Todoric zlatan.todoric at puri.sm
Mon Sep 4 18:29:26 UTC 2017

Hello all,

as Mak and me approached KDE community to discuss about potential
collaboration between two sides we found very welcoming community that
is not only eager about potential work on such device but also wants to
create a joint promotion (quotes, video, campaign page update etc).

So this is proposal for a Jitsi Meet videoconference on Wednesday (Sep
6) 18.00 CET (9.00am PDT and noon for EST folks).

On our side we have: Todd (CEO), Mak (Lead PureOS/Debian Developer),
Nicole (our lead for phone), Francois (Creative), Jeff (Marketing guru)
and me (CTO/Debian Developer). We could add two more PureOS developers
which both are Debian Developers and one is currently DPL (Chris and
Jonas) but I don't want meeting to be to heavy on resources as Jitsi
sometimes just bugs on us.

Anyone from KDE is welcome, I just CC'ed those who sent (most) replies
on our discussion.

Let us know (all, even the Purism members) if date/time format is
working for you so we can have this (maybe historical? :)) meeting about
collaboration and promotion of both projects. If you will not be able to
participate, please add what date/time does work for you so we can
figure out better option (or maybe we can create doodle if there is too
many people not being able to participate at this time).

Happy hacking,