D7686: Don't show a region selector when selecting avatars from a gallery

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 4 11:36:58 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Prompting the user for a region makes sense when loading from a file,
  but not from the gallery.

  CreateAvatarJob does two things:

  - copies from KIO
  - goes via a KPixmapRegionSelector and saves to a local file

  We know the gallery files are locally mounted, and we don't want the
  region selector so we can just skip the job completely.

TEST PLAN
  Set avatar from file. Got prompt, saved properly
  Set avatar from gallery. Skipped prompt, saved properly

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager

BRANCH
  master