D3805: Per-activity favorites (Final, again?)

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 4 09:35:56 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  And another round of testing:

  1. Post-migration sorting still feels completely random - not sure how solid that feeling is though. Note my test script is still the same - start with a Kickoff and a Kicker instance, append two different new favorites to each, drag the first and second default faves (respectively, i.e. #1 on the first applet, #2 on the second) between the two new ones, patch, restart Plasma. After that I would expect the list of favorites that was identical at the top of both favorite lists to remain there, and then for the sorting of the remainder to be somewhat jumbly ... but here I get something seemingly random at the top of the post-migration result.

  2. Definitive bug:
  3. Have two activities
  4. Add a favorite to the current activity
  5. Right-click it, check the other activity in the submenu
  6. Right-click it again, uncheck the current activity
  7. Expected: Favorite is now on the other activity (and only there); Actual result: Favorite has disappeared

  3. Warning that may be related:

  /home/eike/devel/src/kde/workspace/plasma-desktop/applets/kicker/plugin/kastatsfavoritesmodel.cpp:415:39: warning: unused parameter ‘currentActivity’ [-Wunused-parameter]

    this, [&] (const QString &currentActivity) {