D5093: Add ~/.local/share/icons to icons search paths

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 3 17:07:45 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  Are you sure? In https://phabricator.kde.org/R119:8eaf1e15ad8662b0ef72d83a242893b27f8058df it seemed to work fine. You can check in https://identity.kde.org whether you are in the "developers" group and you have the correct ssh key set up. `ssh git at git.kde.org info` should work then. (I can't find your name in Identity although you are on Phabricator, which is strange. Consider opening a ticket <https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets>.)

  Pushing or landing might not work if you use the wrong prefix as the push target. It should be `git at git.kde.org:`. You can check with `git remote -v`.

  Following [3] was enough to make ssh and git push work for me. If you still have trouble, you can get help on IRC or just ask David to land the patch on your behalf. I'm sure you'll figure it out (assuming you'll eventually want to contribute more patches ☺).

  [3] https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Git/GitQuickStart

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma