D7648: Fix ksysguard not starting on plasmoid click

Mladen Milinkovic noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 3 10:20:17 UTC 2017

maxrd2 added a comment.

  Am not sure why apps.data["org.kde.ksysguard.desktop"] becomes undefined.
  Think it might be a bug in PlasmaCore.DataSource? I haven't noticed any log messages apart that TypeError.

  Will try to see if sourceDisconnected/Removed is signaled at some point.
  It will probably take some time before i manage to get more info this, issue starts happening after applet's been running long time.

  I have also noticed with this changed that there is no (few second) delay after clicking the applet and ksysguard starting to launch.
  IMO that is welcome improvement especially when some process starts using 100% cpu or eating ram.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons