start menu icon

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sun Sep 3 09:16:01 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I solved my problem by adding my own template-layout in
.local/share/plasma/layout-templates/.

Thank you for your help.  About the syntax of
org.kde.plasma.desktop-layout.js if you can explain or give me some
documents I'll very appreciate.

I'm going to write a blog about this and hope to help further migrators
who wants to customize Plasma 5.

BTW, there are still some problems like plasmashell ignores
XDG_MENU_PREFIX and some XDG environment variables.  I'll start another
topic for this.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin Weng 於 2017年09月02日 20:16 寫道: