D8460: Refactor kcm_input to enable having multiple backends.

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 29 21:30:19 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8460#160642, @xuetianweng wrote:

  > Also, I doubt if our X11 backend work on Xwayland. AFAIK Xwayland will only
  >  get a virtual cursor. Thus I just move the condition to check the name of qpa
  >  platform for now.

  Can you explain this more? And why is checking the qpa platform name now different to the previous check? But I think you're right that the backend is not used in the Wayland session. The workaround <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kwin/browse/master/libinput/connection.cpp;2e371f9634a7d8ca70ce19ce8a97d5825c29d423$485> in KWin reads in the X mouse acceleration directly from the config file.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop