D8362: Added setting to toggle drawing of title bar separator

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 29 08:36:22 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8362#161324, @ngraham wrote:

  > I'm going to land this tomorrow if I don't hear anything else.

  Would be nice to actually contact the maintainer of the code (and make sure he is among the reviewers) before taking such decisions/actions.
  Other than that, feel free to push.
  I know there where objections from the VDG about adding too many bikeshedding options to breeze, but since they seem missing in action here, you might as well commit. At this point I do not care any more.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  titlebar-highlight