D8361: Add option to change Oxygen's windows decoration shadow intensity

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 25 22:28:17 UTC 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8361#159058, @rpelorosso wrote:

  > I'm fairly new to this process. As this hasn't gotten any attention, is there any other group that might want to review this beside VDG?

  In general you could use `git blame` locally or in Phabricator <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/oxygen/browse/master/liboxygen/oxygenshadowcache.cpp?blame=1> and have a look at the commit history <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/oxygen/history/master/> for non-trivial commits. You'll probably find you could add the same reviewer as I added to your other Diff (https://phabricator.kde.org/D8232).

REPOSITORY
  R113 Oxygen Theme