D8479: Fix viewport on vertically stacked monitors

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 25 18:45:50 UTC 2017

graesslin accepted this revision.
graesslin added a comment.

  > Nested wayland only seems to support one screen?

  There's a command line switch and it could be that only the xcb platform supports it.

  We have another bug report about three screens not working if the middle one is smaller. I expect that to be fixed as well, but if you could test that would be awesome (I don't have any system with three connectors). Also two screens did not work if they have different size and are aligned on bottom. Given your description that should also be fixed, but might be worth testing as well.

  Please push to 5.11 branch instead of master. Thanks for fixing, I had that on my mental note for looking into once I'm back.

  Could you also adjust the virtual platform? I think it should also have the viewport adjustments.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  master