System Settings KCM Tidying

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 13:01:10 UTC 2017

On martedì 24 ottobre 2017 16:51:19 CEST David Edmundson wrote:
> Hopefully we can base Plasma 5.13 off Qt5.10. Probably deserves a different
> thread in a few months.
>
> Personally, I want to start wtih M111, it's already in QtQuick, and has the
> best reward to effort ratio.
> It also defines some components that will get re-used elsewhere. Even if we
> only get some of the changes in.

I am already working on M112, for which i am pretty much finished with the
components...
I could put them in an import into plasma-workspace (not the kcm, just the
base view and delegate which would get reimplemented)
so both kcms from workspace and desktop would be able to use it (and i think
shouldbe a safe assumption that kcms woulddepend from plasma-workspace?)

--
Marco Martin