D1231: Add Remote Access interface to KWayland

Oleg Chernovskiy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 23 12:53:52 UTC 2017

Kanedias added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> subdiff wrote in remote_access_interface.cpp:206
> Can a rogue client do it though? This would crash the server then?

> Can a rogue client do it though? This would crash the server then?

Yes, I guess so... What would you propose? Should we send it only to first bound? Or last one?

P.S. Even more: this interface has no authentication/authorization at all, so any client can connect and steal our video buffers.
Martin said that first version of protocol can go without it and we can readd it later (as with fakeinput protocol).

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland