System Settings KCM Tidying

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Mon Oct 23 11:42:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

I added myself to "Connection" KCM if you don't mind, but I have a question.
Do you expect that all KCMs will be completely rewritten in QML? I'm just
afraid that rewriting the editor part into QML will be more than a long
process. There is so many kind of connections, not even mentioning VPNs, with
tons of possible properties. If you do expect it to be completely written in
QML, we will have to probably find some compromise or give it more time. If
the editor part can still be QWidget based, then according to the mockup it
shouldn't really be a problem to change it as the code base is quite ready for
that.

Regards,
Jan