Travis CI with kirigami and android build

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Oct 23 08:45:28 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> Adding Ben here since he probably knows the answer.

Hi all,

The first steps to getting this to work would be to get the necessary
Frameworks you need building on the CI system, followed by your
application itself. Once that is sorted things can move on to the
Binary Factory (https://binary-factory.kde.org).

I'd suggest you talk with Aleix who has been working on this, using
cross compilation (on x64, targeting ARM)

Cheers,
Ben