Kirigami/qmake problems (updated)

Camilo Higuita Rodriguez chiguitar at unal.edu.co
Sun Oct 22 23:56:12 UTC 2017

Hi, sorry for spamming but in my last message i was missing some
information.

I'm trying to build an application using Kirigami, but i'm stuck with a few
issues, and i thought  maybe you could help me figure out what's wrong,
since i lack experience.

I'm using qmake and QtCreator to deploy the app to my android device.
Here's the basic app template using kirigami:
https://github.com/milohr/medOS-kirigami

I'm cloning the breeze-icons and kirigami into the 3rdparty folder, as
mentioned in the api doc.

The app builds okay on the desktop and on android, but it dies because of
problems with kirigami:

The problem is found on engine.rootObjects().isEmpty()) and then it returns
-1

engine.load(QUrl(QLatin1String("qrc:/main.qml")));
if (engine.rootObjects().isEmpty())
        return -1;

I get errors like this when building:

 -- Adding
'/home/camilo/Desktop/medOS_App/3rdparty/kirigami/src/controls/AbstractApplicationWindow.qml/templates/private'
as QML dependency
    -- Skipping because file does not exist.
  -- Adding '/home/camilo/Qt/5.9.2/android_armv7/qml/QtQuick.2' as QML
dependency
  -- Adding
'/home/camilo/Desktop/medOS_App/3rdparty/kirigami/src/controls/AbstractListItem.qml/private'
as QML dependency
    -- Skipping because file does not exist.
  -- Adding
'/home/camilo/Desktop/medOS_App/3rdparty/kirigami/src/controls/AbstractListItem.qml/templates'
as QML dependency
    -- Skipping because file does not exist.

here's the full building log:
https://paste.kde.org/poec9v793

and this is the application log until the app dies:
https://paste.kde.org/pgpbgyczx

Any help would be great!