D3484: Center systemmonitor window properly on multi-screen setup

Valeriy Malov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 21 11:05:20 UTC 2017

valeriymalov updated this revision to Diff 21043.
valeriymalov edited the summary of this revision.
valeriymalov added a comment.

  I've just realized that config save/load that I've deleted is pretty important since it also configures the KSysGuardProcessList widget (including update interval that defaults to 0)
  Rolled it back but but without saving/loading window settings

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3484?vs=15251&id=21043