D8327: [Task Manager] Understand applications: URLs in Unity launchers

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 16 09:02:38 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, hein.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It only understood absolute desktop file paths so mapping would fail.

  CHANGELOG: Fixed application progress in task manager no longer working

  BUG: 385730
  FIXED-IN: 5.11.1

TEST PLAN
  I get progress when copying files in Dolphin again
  I get a badge in my chat app again
  Played around with `unitylaunchertest` in KNotifications and it seems to work
  I didn't actually test apps with absolute launcher URLs as all my apps have a proper desktop file installed

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/taskmanager/plugin/smartlaunchers/smartlauncheritem.cpp