D8232: Add option to center shadow

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 14 20:14:31 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8232#155473, @alake wrote:

  > +1 for the centered shadow proposal as an option.
  >
  > I'd hesitate for this to be the default since to do it well, in my opinion, it'd take a complete lighting (re)design effort on Breeze to help ensure visually consistency.

  If it has to be an option, and if it can bring inconsistency in the theme, then honestly I would rather see it as an "aurorae" theme than a breeze hack.
  If it goes to breeze (whether as an option, which I would disfavor, or as the default), it has to go as a complete relightning , with consistency across menus, combobox drop down, and buttons.
  We do not want to ship a default theme that is inherently inconsistent, whether in its default configuration mode or when tweeking any random options.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze