D8232: Add option to center shadow

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 14 16:51:39 UTC 2017

mvourlakos added a comment.

  my previous screenshot was to show you the problem with the current implementation not to suggest new defaults...

  in order to demonstrate you the best in my liking I will give you two screenshots using the current breeze defaults.
  The first one is the default current breeze shadow, the second is my liking which has been produced by reducing the offset
  to half and changing line #643 of breezedecoration.cpp to:

    const int shadowOffset = qMax( 3*g_shadowSize/16, 2*Metrics::Shadow_Overlap/2 );

  Current:
  F5429749: screen_shadow_current.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5429749>

  Proposed:
  F5429752: screen_shadow_proposed.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5429752>