D8232: Add option to center shadow

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 14 14:16:34 UTC 2017

mvourlakos added a comment.

  Personally I like the feeling of the shadow falling at the bottom right.
  I just found it a bit too much.
  I think it must go a little more to the left and top but preserve the feeling that the shadow falls at bottom-right like the original designer thought it.

  I tried my best at the following screenshot to show a good top and left shadow, that was the best I could do.
  The settings for size and strength are: 57px.  -  37%  take into account that I am in a hidpi screen.
  The shadow size isnt that important because the offsets are calculated in proportion of the shadow size but
  the bigger the shadows the better can be observed the location of the shadow for the window.

  F5429611: windows_shadows.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5429611>

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze