D8284: Don't duplicate connect to wl_display_flush

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 14 05:14:39 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Frameworks, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When using the QPA's wl_display, we don't need to also flush when the
  event dispatcher blocks, as Qt's QPA already does this.

  This also fixes a warning on startup about a null parameter when our QPT
  creates a connectionThread before the eventDispatcher is created.

TEST PLAN
  Confirmed the Qt wayland QPA has the same connect to the event dispatcher

  Ran app:
  No more warning
  Still had correct window decorations

REPOSITORY