D8277: Background color for sidebar headers

Julian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 13 17:28:47 UTC 2017

progwolff added a comment.

  They are important in the primary column to structure the list items.
  Yet, the list items are more important than the headings, so it is a good idea to have the headings in lower contrast, so that they create less visual attention.

  The heading in the second column in not as important as the ones in the primary column, but it still is a nice little reminder.
  Therefore I think that the heading in the second column should remain, just to have a little hint on what this column is about.

  Giving the secondary heading a solid black color would however give it a more important role than the headings in the primary column. This is what I want to avoid.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings