D8277: Background color for sidebar headers

Julian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 13 14:27:47 UTC 2017

progwolff created this revision.
progwolff added reviewers: Plasma: Workspaces, mart.

REVISION SUMMARY
  kcm modules have backgroundColor as main background color.
  The new systemsettings sidebar design has viewBackgroundColor as main background color.
  Through this, the kcm modules look a little misplaced to me.

  With this patch, the sidebar's headers have backgroundColor as their background color, matching the background
  color of kcm modules. Thus, kcm modules look a little better embedded.

  This might conflict other's tastes or even conflict VDG guidelines I am not aware of. So let me know what you
  think.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  sidebar/package/contents/ui/CategoriesPage.qml
  sidebar/package/contents/ui/SubCategoryPage.qml