D5928: Introducing Night Color - KWin's native blue light filter at nighttime

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 12 09:32:05 UTC 2017

subdiff added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5928#154362, @ngraham wrote:

  > What's the status of this patch?

  There is some minor problem @davidedmundson pointed to. When I've finished the thesis I currently need to work on, I'll look into that, rebase on current master and also try to reignite the review for this patch in general.  I need some review of the overall structure from @graesslin. https://phabricator.kde.org/D5931 needs to be approved as well.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin